JOB TITLE: HRIS Manager
DIRECT REPORT TO: Assistant Director of Human Resources
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
The Human Resources Manager, HRIS will be responsible for the oversight of the Firm’s HRIS platform (UltiPro) and other HR-related systems. The Manager will be responsible for delivering HR data reporting and related human capital analytics. This individual will ensure a high level of data and process integrity, in the day to day use of the HRIS, facilitate end user training, and provide effective and efficient customer service to internal users.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain and drive data integrity within the HRIS and between systems. Receive inbound transactions from a number of sources and ensure accurate entry of the corresponding data into HRIS and other HR-related systems.
- Manage permissions, access, personalization, and similar system operations and settings for users.
- Conduct and participate in the analysis of workflows and design of functionality and/or improvements to systems, ensuring both process and system requirements are fully identified, evaluated, tested, and implemented.
- Responsible for people data analytics and reporting capabilities, including ad hoc reports, scheduled reports and analyses and survey responses, ensuring systems are optimized to reduce manual reporting.
- Coordinate and maintain various ongoing reporting efforts including EEO-1 tracking and reporting, monthly headcount reports and all diversity related reporting.
- Work with stakeholders to create, update and oversee processes and workflows for HRIS systems and implement timely updates as changes occur.
- Serve as subject matter expert and act as key resource of HRIS, including on special projects.
- Provide new user training, including report writing training.
- Develop end-user procedures, guidelines and workflow documentation.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, automation, application operational efficiency and security.
- Act as the primary liaison between the HR and IT teams to coordinate development projects and proper technical maintenance of the system.
- Participate in discussions and planning of any Firm-wide technical projects, such as data normalization efforts or expansion of reporting through the Firm’s data warehouse.
- Responsible for building and maintaining cross-functional relationships and ensuring client service to other Firm departments.
- Work with HR/Benefits team members and vendors to design, build and implement inbound and outbound data feeds as needed.
- Work closely with members of the HR/Benefits and Payroll teams to coordinate semi-monthly data transfer to payroll, troubleshoot and resolve any related issues and manage any special reporting requests.
- Responsible for creation of all new codes within the system.
- Plan and drive process to implement self-service functionality as well as efforts to regularly review and update user-supplied personal information.
- Manage the build, population and performance of all evaluation processes within the viGlobal system, including system access. Provide reporting within viGlobal as requested by process owners.
- With designated contacts in IT, manage the relationship with HR-related vendors.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Computer Science (or related field) or related equivalent experience required.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience required.
- Advanced level knowledge of UltiPro or other enterprise HRIS application (Workday, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors) required.
- Proficiency in viGlobal system highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of and comfort level in regularly utilizing reporting tools (such as Power BI, Cognos, Crystal Reports). Knowledge of SQL required.
- Previous legal industry or professional services experience highly preferred.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in a highly organized and efficient manner.
- Experience synthesizing complex information to communicate trends and other conclusions from the data, including the ability to design the presentation of the information using MS Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Advanced Excel skills necessary.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical and organizational skills.
- Results-oriented, self-directed individual with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, juggle multiple assignments, work in an environment of shifting priorities and function as part of a cohesive team.
- Ability to maintain discretion and privacy with confidential matters and documents.
The starting base salary range is $140,000 – $160,000, plus competitive benefits and bonus eligibility.
The client is dedicated to fostering a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace. If this role interests you but you believe your prior work experience may not align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we still encourage you to apply. You may be the right candidate for this role, or we may help you explore other suitable opportunities. We look forward to hearing from you.
The client is an equal opportunity employer. It is also an advocate of workforce diversity.